The Bull

College Visits This Week

We have 4 incredible schools coming to campus this Thursday night.

University of the Redlands 

Recent grads Sean Dunnington (’15) and Kenzie Nelson (17′) are current Redlands students. The University of Redlands is a private, independent University centrally located to the beaches, mountains, and desert in the heart of southern California, halfway between Los Angeles and Palm Springs. It is a small school with about 3,000 students and is ranked #12 in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges in the Regional Universities West.  Redlands offers more than 40 undergraduate majors.

Nova Southeastern University

(NSU) is a private school in Florida. Small class sizes give you one-to-one access to professors and the vibrant campus life has a lot to offer. Prestigious graduate programs in medicine, law, psychology, business, education, pharmacy, dentistry, and more. State-of-the-art facilities, top research libraries.Many of NSU graduates go on to earn masters, doctoral or professional degrees at NSU or other universities. Undergraduate students participate in NSU research in fields like medicine, oceanography, cancer, psychology, dentistry and autism.Students build relationships by participating in numerous community events, many held on NSU’s campus.Our beautiful main campus is just minutes from Fort Lauderdale’s beach, South Beach, Las Olas nightlife and the Everglades.

Lewis and Clark College: 

Recent grad Nya Philips (’15) is a current Lewis and Clark student. Lewis and Clark is a private liberal arts college located in Portland Oregon. It is a relatively small campus, with around 4,000 students. Lewis and Clark is home to the College of Arts and Sciences, the Graduate School of Education and Counseling, and Law School. Located in and around Portland’s southwest hills, there is no shortage of natural beauty.

Rhodes College 

Rhodes is a  private liberal arts college in the heart of Memphis. It is profiled in the prestigious book Colleges That Change Live and is also in The Princeton Review’s The Best 381 Colleges for 2017. Rhodes is ranked No. 1 on its Most Beautiful Campus list. It is also No. 2 for being the Most Engaged in Community Service. For the second year in a row, Rhodes was also included in The Princeton Review’s lists of “Colleges That Create Futures” and “Colleges That Pay You Back.”  Rhodes regularly garners accolades fromU.S. News and World Report, Forbes and Fiske’s Guide to Colleges.

Stay tuned for college visits coming up: Carleton, Skidmore, Wagner, University of Rochester, University of San Francisco, Oregon State University, University of British Colombia, Scripps and more.