The Bull

October Horoscopes

Shen Mackenzie

Aries- In this spooky, superstitious month, you must be careful to check plus portals. Mercury has fallen into a celestial house unknown by many, and Sturges may enter zeroes for assignments that don’t exist.

Taurus- Although many will live in fear of this frightful month you will not! You have found courage and comfort in the perfection of Saturn’s rings and nothing will stop you! Although this is true, you still may want to watch your step around the rabid Ms.Rickards.

Gemini- Ghosts are on the horizon, and for you this means skeletons will also come out of your closet. One of your teachers will finally post the grade for that test you bombed, and your Quarter 2 grade is likely to tank. Sorry.

Cancer- As the crab begins to grow and mature, you will do the same. This is a month of new responsibilities and commitment for you, but don’t take on too much. As long as you stay focused and disregard comments from De La Rosa.

Leo- In a month filled with ghastliness you will likely succumb to the spirits. You are weak willed and easily scared, what did you expect with your house of courage perpendicular to Pluto’s axis?

Virgo- Some will be scared, but you will find the honey in the beehive and munch down on more than your fair share of sweet treats this month. Make sure to throw your wrappers away though, because Hapi might not be so forgiving come the 31st.

Libra- A pumpkin patch, a witches thatch, a big old batch of stew, a mouses head, the man is dead, this message is up to you.- A poem for Libra from the Horoscope Gods

Scorpio- Watch out for naysayers this month, because your gut will be right. You house of love is in perfect symmetry with Earth’s 3rd eye, and you will see more than most.

Sagittarius- With new opportunities on the rise, and doors opening everywhere around you, one must be careful in over-committing. Venus and Saturn are in unison this month so you must also be wary of the math department, because they have a few tricks up their sleeve.

Capricorn- As your house of indecision comes closer to the fourth ring of Saturn, your auras shall collide. With this collision comes an upset in your life, however the nature of this upset is completely up to you. Keep a good positive attitude, and the situation will turn out well. Resist and struggle, and the situation will only get worse.

Aquarius- You’re gonna be feeling a little funky this month, but you’ll get your groove on come Halloween! Make sure you go hard this year, and dress up like you never have before, because I promise you won’t regret it.

Pisces- The fishes turn to sharks, and your aura aligns this month. You will prosper now more than ever, and in this spooky month you will dominate, reaping benefits from the hard work you’ve done in the past. Relish in it now because it may not last long!