The Bull

December Horoscopes

Aries-
Christmas Movie: Home Alone
This Christmas you will be surrounded by family, even the especially annoying ones. Santa has also noticed your kindness and good will towards others so this year you won’t get any coal in your stocking. Congratulations on surviving another year!
Taurus-
Christmas Movie: A Christmas Movie
Tension fills the air this holiday season as you try to determine if you’re on the naughty list this year. The answer: anyone who even has to ask probably is. Sorry, but your stocking is probably gonna be chalked full of coal. Just take this year as a learning experience because you always have a chance to improve next year, and Santa forgets quick.
Gemini-
Christmas Movie: Scrooged
This year you’ve been good, and that all pays off in this merry month. Get ready to light up the fire and open presents next to your warm mug of hot chocolate cause you’re about to have a Merry Christmas! Just try not to mind the flurry of assignments you get before Winter Break.
Cancer-
Christmas Movie: The Polar Express
The year has come to an end, and you have barely managed to stay off the naughty list, but be careful cause Santa is watching you next year! Inaba will also be watching you in coming weeks, so be sure to stay sharp.
Leo-
Christmas Movie: The Nightmare Before Christmas
The North Star has come into your celestial temple so you might just experience a Christmas miracle this year. You’re also likely to see your work pay off, and the fruits of your labor will be ripe to pick.
Virgo-
Christmas Movie: Bad Santa
This season you may be lucky enough to run into someone you’ve had in mind under the mistletoe! Despite this good fortune you will have a stocking full of coal that reflects your behavior this year.
Libra-
Christmas Movie: How the Grinch Stole Christmas
The bells are ringing and your house of love and spirit are aligned. This means your health will stay strong, and you will push through winter with a fierce tenacity. Get ready to go because this Christmas will be unlike any other.
Scorpio-
Christmas Movie: The Santa Clause
Don’t be greedy because there’s gonna be presents for everyone this year. Luckily you’ve fought your impulses this year and got on the good list so enjoy the holiday season, but be careful to not drink too much eggnog.
Sagittarius-
Christmas Movie: A Charlie Brown Christmas
The moon and the sun have aligned with your chakra so this month you will feel then wrath of those around you. You must take in this energy and put it to good use this season, helping those around you to see the bright side of things.
Capricorn-
Christmas Movie: Home Alone 2
The peppermint and hot chocolate will be tempting this year, but you must try not to over indulge. That being said, this may be your best Christmas ever! Your tree will shine bright and Santa will be generous to your whole family. Merry Christmas!
Aquarius-
Christmas Movie: The Muppet Christmas
That’s right, just as you suspected you shall be getting coal in your stocking again. You Aquarius folks never do learn do ya? Well I hope your celestial temple will get it together for next year, because if it does, you’re in for some treats.
Pisces-
Christmas Movie: Jingle All the Way
This year has been long and difficult, but you’re nearing the finish line. Stay strong and determined because the fish always win! You’ve also made it on the good list again so Santa is gonna have to bring a bundle for you this Christmas! Count your blessings and put effort into the things that matter, and you will have another good year soon.