The Bull

9 pictures that anyone taking finals will understand. So, basically all of us.

A visual representation of all of us trying to mentally balance the Christmas spirit and the impending doom of final exams.

When you get the test and think for about a page that you could actually do well and then the constitution comes up and you initially flip your lid but then you and your bois just gotta accept your fate and chill out together.

The way you look at the teacher when you feel personally attacked and mislead because everything on the test is exactly what you didn’t study.

Just a finals PSA on behalf of the Grim Reaper. He’s been really overworked lately and obviously cannot fulfill all of our death requests at this time.

Regular me vs. finals stress me

okay, but like honestly in this case it probably does.

the result of studying 3 billion quizlets, reading 18 chapters, and sacrificing sleep for two weeks + ghosting all of the people you don’t want to spend money on while simultaneously hoarding all the money you are making so that you can actually afford to buy something for your parents and the one other friend you didn’t ghost.

“I’m so done, this isn’t fun there goes my GPA”

skrting out of school on the last day of finals knowing damn well that you may or may not have tried your best but failed regardless but have accepted the L and are ready to forget about your tanking grades until your report card comes out and go live your life for three weeks until returning to this burning underworld of polynomial functions and teenage angst.