The Bull

Fall Ballin’!

Michaela Fromme, Editor in Chief

Fall is great. That sweater you bought back in March just for this season is no longer subjugated to your lonely, desolate closet, its hope of ever being worn slowly shriveling each time you open the door and reach for the shirt just to the right of it. You can, once again, be euphoric at the knowledge that Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back, or, once again, continue to crush the souls of the Pumpkin Spice advocators. The Fireball or Zipper is no match for you this time around at that one quick moment of the year the Big Island attempts its best to exhibit an amusement park. You can finally start kicking around those bottled-up-since-last-November Halloween ideas without the stares that make you aware of your own social anxieties and insecurities. Fall is great. But living in Hawaii, we annually get to experience about 1/4 of the general activities that possess the Autumn Season. Have fun jumping into the nonexistent fallen leaf piles or posting about the new season as soon as the temperature drops one below 70! Although we don’t have many opportunities to get lost in corn mazes or tell ghost stories around a huge bonfire, we do have one thing that’s just fine for getting you into that Fall Season spirit: the FALL BALL!

So reserve the best Fall outfit you own for this beyond exciting event on Saturday, September 15. Pre-sale tickets are $10 dollars, and we all know how damaging the extra $2 you’d have to spend at the door is to your financial health as a high school student, so make sure to get your ticket early!

Michaela Fromme, Editor in Chief

Hiya. I'm Michaela Fromme, more commonly known as Mika. I enjoy spending money on irrelevant objects and writing about relevant topics. I’m a senior...