The Bull

Pocket Dragon

It was such a beautiful day. The sun was shining down on us at the pier, there was a light breeze that blew my hair in the wind, and I could smell the sea that blew with it. But each of step I took, I had to be careful, because as I walked along the street the tiny dragon in my pocked stirred restlessly. Each time I would step on my left foot, he jolted. He was starting become more noticeable, so I had to pick up the speed, or else the others on the street would start staring, and attention was the last thing I needed right now. If the wrong people found me, I’d be done for. I had to get to my next safe place. I knew I was close, but I didn’t know how close. Starting to get paranoid, I broke into a slight jog. This did not make my dragon any happier. He started getting even more riled up, and started shrieking. Luckily for me, it wasn’t very loud, but it was still loud enough for at least me to hear, so who knows who else heard. My mind couldn’t stop thinking of the worst so by the time I got to the end of the pier, I was at a full run. People were staring at me, and I needed protection. Running through the streets, I could make out that the place I needed to be at was coming up. I could see it. Just another block in front of me. Right as I was about to knock, the door opened and I was welcomed into safe hands